Total Trade: $87.45 million
|1||Port of Houston||$18,473,150|
|2||Port of New York||$11,554,151|
|3||Port of Ogdensburg, N.Y.||$7,550,193|
|4||Port of Freeport, Texas||$7,040,587|
|5||Buffalo Peace Bridge, NY||$4,204,862|
|6||Pembina Border Crossing, N.D.||$3,650,448|
|7||Port Everglades, Fla.||$3,200,837|
|8||Port of Savannah, Ga.||$2,773,806|
|10||Port Huron Blue Water Bridge, Mich.||$2,166,122|
U.S. exports of Auxiliary plant for boilers; condensers; parts decreased 20.43 percent through December to $87.45 million
U.S. exports of Auxiliary plant for boilers; condensers; parts decreased 20.43 percent from $109.91 million to $87.45 million in 2018 when compared to the same period the previous year, according to WorldCity analysis of the latest U.S. Census Bureau data.
The category ranked 772 through December among the roughly 1,265 export commodity groupings as classified by Census. It ranked No. 710 for the last full year with a total value of $109.91 million, a $28.93 million, 20.84 percent decrease from the 2016 total.
Through December of this year the top trade partners were No. 1 Canada, No. 2 China, No. 3 Angola, No. 4 United Arab Emirates and No. 5 Indonesia. The leading gateways were No. 1 Port of Houston, No. 2 Port of New York, No. 3 Port of Ogdensburg, N.Y., No. 4 Port of Freeport, Texas and No. 5 Buffalo Peace Bridge, NY.
In the last previous full year, the top trade partners were No. 1 United Kingdom, No. 2 Canada, No. 3 China, No. 4 Pakistan and No. 5 Mexico. The leading gateways were No. 1 Port of Houston, No. 2 Port of Galveston, Texas, No. 3 Port of Baltimore, Md., No. 4 Port of New York and No. 5 Port Laredo.
|4||United Arab Emirates||$5,472,377|
|10||Trinidad and Tobago||$1,846,758|
January – December 2018
|1||NEW YORK CITY, NY||$11,883,970|
|10||LOS ANGELES, CA||$922,572|
Looking at specific airports, seaports and border crossings, the top five through in the year were:
Highlights for the top five ports:
- Port of Houston fell 40.03 percent compared to last year to $18.47 million.
- Port of New York rose 54.34 percent compared to last year to $11.55 million.
- Port of Ogdensburg, N.Y. rose 7174.35 percent compared to last year to $7.55 million.
- Port of Freeport, Texas totaled $7.04 million. The previous year, there were no exports in this category.
- Buffalo Peace Bridge, NY rose 51.03 percent compared to last year to $4.2 million.
There are several hundred airports, seaports and border crossings that handle international trade; they are, in turn, part of the roughly four dozen U.S. Customs districts.
Highlights for the top five foreign markets:
- U.S. exports to No. 1 Canada increased $11.45 million, 92.96 percent, (27.18 percent of all shipments).
- U.S. exports to No. 2 China increased $2.1 million, 27.21 percent, (11.21 percent market share).
- U.S. exports to No. 3 Angola increased $6.59 million, 26159 percent, (7.57 percent market share).
- U.S. exports to No. 4 United Arab Emirates increased $4.85 million, 780.3 percent, (6.26 percent market share).
- U.S. exports to No. 5 Indonesia increased $4.21 million, 907.15 percent, (5.34 percent of all shipments).
All totaled, 57.56 percent of all these Auxiliary plant for boilers; condensers; parts exports from the United States were shipped to the top five markets through December of this year. That is equal to $50.34 million of the $87.45 million total.
All totaled, 55.83 percent of all these Auxiliary plant for boilers; condensers; parts exports from the United States were shipped from the top five Ports through December of this year. That is equal to $48.82 million of the $87.45 million total